Wednesday 31 December 2014

BABA SHAH HUSSAIN R.A Mai ni main kinon akhanDard vichoray da haal ni (O Mother who should I tell my tale of pain and separation?) Dhuan dhukhay mere murshad wala Jaan pholan taan laal ni (The fire started by my murshid (Murshid is a Sufi guide/teacher) still smolders and smoke arises whenever I search its red hot) Jungle belle phiran dhondendi Ajay na payo lal ni (I roam jungles and plains searching Still I have not found my gem) Dukhan di roti, solan da salan Aahen da balan baal ni (I prepare bread of sorrow, dish of pain lighting the firewood of sighs) Kahay hussain faqeer nimana Shoh milay tan thewan nihal ni (Says Hussain, The poor beggar:- "If I find my master, I will be prosperous") Mai ni main kinon akhan Dard vichoray da haal ni (O Mother who should I tell my tale of pain and separation?) DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN BEAUTIFUL KALAM SUNG BY Hamid Ali Bela FROM OUR WEBSITE CLICK THIS LINK http://www.thesufi.com/sufimusic/Hamid_Ali_Bela.htm



via TheSufi.com https://www.facebook.com/thesuficom/photos/a.255184017847985.69506.254171927949194/889265234439857/?type=1

No comments: