Sunday 13 August 2023

The Company of Fool: Sufi Story from Mevlana Rumi's Masnavi Hazrat Isa A.S. [Jesus] was one walking briskly towards a mountain as he is was afraid of something. “Is there something that you are concerned about? I don’t see any enemy behind you”, a person asked him. “I am running away from the company of fool”, the great Prophet replied. The person was astonished at hearing such reply. “Are you not the prophet with so many miracles? You are the one who can bring dead back to life, who cure blinds of their disability and who creates birds of clay and they start flying?” “Yes I the one whom Allah blessed with miracles. I used His name of dead and blind and they were cured, but I have tried the same ‘Ism-e-Azam’ on the fools a million times, but nothing cures him!” “Isn’t foolishnesses a disease?”, the person asked? “Yes, but this disease is Allah’s wrath [hence, my miracle have no effect on the fool!]” https://ift.tt/GJcUjVW #sufism


via TheSufi.com https://ift.tt/oTJQ1mU

No comments: