Tuesday 31 December 2019

Happy New Year..... As you, and your business, continue to move forward in time, and the calendar clicks over, I send a Sufi blessing of peace and protection, success and prosperity, health and happiness to you and yours. In the Name of the One Most Compassionate, Most Merciful, Most Kind I ask in the Name of the One to help us all to know that our hearts are always cared for that our every step is guided that we need do nothing alone. Help to open the way, to reveal the path, to make the signs unmistakable. I ask for nourishment, and support, in abundance for us all. I ask that all of those who need the gifts that we’ve been given, find their way to us without blocks, or veils, or hesitations. Make our provision easy. I ask for love, and healing. For mercy, and kindness. For power and ability. For gentleness and peace. For strength and success. For life, for justice, for form. I ask for presence, and light. And Love, and love, and love. For you, and your loved ones, and your business, in this new year. With love Team www.thesufi.com


via TheSufi.com https://ift.tt/2Qhtlrj

No comments: