Saturday 30 January 2016

Team thesufi.com is at Kolkata West bangal . We salute the great poet Kazi Nazrul Islam was a Bengali poet, musician and revolutionary who pioneered poetic works Kazi Nazrul Islam was a Bengali poet, musician and revolutionary who pioneered poetic works espousing intense spiritual rebellion against fascism and oppression. His poetry and nationalist activism earned him the popular title of Bidrohi Kobi (Rebel Poet). Accomplishing a large body of acclaimed works through his life, Nazrul is officially recognised as the national poet of Bangladesh and commemorated in India. espousing intense spiritual rebellion against fascism and oppression. His poetry and nationalist activism earned him the popular title of Bidrohi Kobi (Rebel Poet). Accomplishing a large body of acclaimed works through his life, Nazrul is officially recognised as the national poet of Bangladesh and commemorated in India. Poem of Nazi Sahib: I am the unutterable grief, I am the trembling first touch of the virgin, I am the throbbing tenderness of her first stolen kiss. I am the fleeting glance of the veiled beloved, I am her constant surreptitious gaze... ... I am the burning volcano in the bosom of the earth, I am the wildfire of the woods, I am Hell's mad terrific sea of wrath! I ride on the wings of lightning with joy and profundity, I scatter misery and fear all around, I bring earthquakes on this world! I am the rebel eternal, I raise my head beyond this world, High, ever erect and alone! Download Kazi Nazrul Islam (Rebel Poet of Bengal) In voice of Khalid Hussain from our website http://ift.tt/1RSo98s


via TheSufi.com http://ift.tt/1Qz7tzH

No comments: